Tool Room Clerk position to work in the company's tool room Sunday-Thursday, 10:30 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
- Check materials, supplies and equipment for the purpose of keeping relevant records.
- Collect or prepare identification labels and attach them to products and shelving.
- Count (maintain inventory accuracy) of materials, parts and products issued, sold, received or shipped.
- Verify employee credentials for issuance of product.
- Print employee badges upon request.
- Prepare sale orders for product sold.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work effectively with fellow employes.
- Good communication/customer relation skills.
- Computer literate.
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)