Priefert Manufacturing is now seeking a Sr. Financial Cost Accountant in Mt. Pleasant, TX
- Analyze costing methods and procedures to ensure inventory is properly valued and overhead is allocated appropriately.
- Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finances of company.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Ensure compliance with reporting requirements.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets and prepare periodic reports for comparison.
- Provide internal auditing services.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution for company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- CMA with 3 years experience in cost accounting department required.
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)