The senior cost account reports to the Director of Costing, and is responsible for analyzing the production costing system and provide accurate product cost information to management for decision making. Priefert Mfg. uses Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 as its ERP system.
- Review manufacturing processes and provide operational cost.
- Review production workorders to evaluate variances in expected cost and actual cost.
- Audit product average cost to ensure accuracy.
- Provide cost reports to management.
- Assist in the development of new products by providing expected cost.
- Cost new and existing products and provide a suggested sales price.
- Special projects as assigned by the Director of Costing or the CFO.
- 5 years’ minimum experience in manufacturing costing required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- SQL query and report writing ability preferred.
- Certified Management Account (CMA) certification preferred
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)