Manage relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance with terms of contracts
- Assess supplier profiles and analyze offers
- Prepare and implement effective negotiation tactics
- Monitor stock levels and issue purchase orders
- Participate in cost reduction strategies; observe and report price changes
- Build and develop long-term relationships with suppliers.
- Report KPI (Key Performance Indicator) data as requested by Purchasing Director to assess, analyze and track vendor performance
- Develop profitable purchasing strategies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A sense of energy, passion, honesty, good attendance, and personal responsibility
- Strong Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, math and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field highly desired
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)