Priefert Mfg. is currently accepting applications from motivated and creative individuals to develop and cultivate strong ties with the media, strategic partners, and customers. Ability to create positive interactions and promote the Priefert brand, while also launching campaigns and implementing strategies to promote products and services. An enthusiastic and proactive individual who strives to build strong relationships with industry partners to enhance the exposure of Priefert Mfg. across all related markets. Should be confident enough to address the public and media and must be trustworthy enough to manage confidential information.
- Research and present information about advertising placement in print, tv, radio, and digital media.
- Execute advertising, endorsee, and sponsorship contracts and maintain marketing calendar to ensure the team can complete fulfillment in a timely manner.
- Monitor account maintenance and order fulfillment for endorsee and sponsorship partners.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports on marketing activities and results to measure cost and impact.
- Draft and distribute press releases and other communications to customers, partners, the media, and the public.
- Assist in the management of Social Media content.
- Attend networking and sponsored events as a representative of Priefert to build and strengthen partner relationships.
- Strong oral and written communication abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office and social media platforms.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, both individually and as part of a team.
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.
- Experience with Constant Contact.
- Strong knowledge of budget management.
- Knowledge of the western industry, including rodeo, equine, and cattle.
- Background experience in public relations, communications, and/or marketing.
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)