Priefert Manufacturing, an established and growing steel fabrication and manufacturing organization located in Mt. Pleasant, Texas, is actively seeking an experienced sales representative primarily for the East Texas market. The primary focus of this position is a front line contact position with prospects and leads and to work closely with the Management for maximum results. At the core is to approach and build positive customer relationships, raise customer needs, present company products, close sales and to assure client satisfaction for assigned Region/Customer. Of primary importance is to initiate contact with prospects, leads and existing customer base by personal effort. This is accomplished through an approach, appraise, present, close and follow-up sales process. Answering questions, gathering information, informing about company products, entering orders and following up both internally and externally is paramount to the process.
- Provide growth and development possibilities to existing customers; discuss referral program and any testimonial possibility.
- Approach leads to develop rapport, build relationships and increase sales for assigned Region/Sales Team.
- Enter, log and maintain necessary information into the database.
- Consultative sales approach required to appraise wants, needs and desires of the customer and their application.
- Provide correct products and procedures to accomplish desired customer results.
- Close the sale based on solving customer needs.
- Follow-up based on tracking order process to accomplished delivery of product.
- Provide customer service support as needed.
- Develop other sales opportunities from each customer.
- Telephone contact with aggressive results-oriented pursuit of leads and customers.
- Maintain a viable working relationship with the members of the Sales Dept.
- Professional representation of Priefert Steel and Priefert Steel products.
- Obtain orders at or beyond targeted goals.
- Accurate assessment of customer needs and appropriate company products.
- Timely response to customer requests and problem resolution.
- Timely entry of order information and contact data.
- Complete informative sales/marketing reports as assigned by Management.
- Responsible use of Company resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience at steel mill and/or steel distributor level.
- Experience selling steel products that are utilized in various industries.
- MS Dynamics AX experience desired.
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)