Priefert Manufacturing is currently seeking an experienced Outside Sales Representative. This person will be responsible for growing sales and working with Priefert dealers located in the West Texas/New Mexico market.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Prepare drawings, estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, and other external sources.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintain them over time.
- Ability to handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiate with others.
- Ability to compile, code, categorize, calculate, tabulate, audit, or verify information or data.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to manage time and work independently.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Regular predictable attendance.
- Some college preferred.
- Extensive farm/ranch/rodeo background strongly desired.
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)