Priefert Manufacturing, a steel fabrication and manufacturing organization located in Mt. Pleasant, Texas, is actively seeking an experienced .NET Developer.
- Develops specifications for moderately complex software programming applications and modifies/maintains the existing software.
- Participates in design and coding activities with other staff members.
- Develops, modifies and maintains applications that may be customized or standardized.
- Designs/codes applications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
- Maintains and modifies existing applications without supervision as well as under direction from senior staff members.
- Performs maintenance programming for existing version.
- Performs custom programming.
- Develops and manages projects through completion, analyzes, designs and develops software enhancements and new modules.
- Manages development project from initial design through testing while providing strategic management direction.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning and tracking project progress.
- Researches product development options and provides analysis for product direction.
- Consult with internal department to identify needs and include into project objectives. Provides support regarding product development to departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong experience engineering and developing Windows applications to meet business needs using C#, VB .NET and SQL Server
- Experience developing client and server applications in Visual Studio
- Experience with requirements-gathering, analysis, planning/scheduling, design, coding, testing, deployment, and support
- Strong logic, problem-solving and business analytical skills
- Self-motivated and directed, driven by customer relations
- Team-oriented and effective at communicating
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- X++ and Microsoft Dynamics AX
- ASP.NET, HTML
- Experience developing applications for mobile devices
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)