Priefert Manufacturing is currently seeking clerical assistance in the Human Resources Department. This is a part-time position and will be less than 30 hours per week.
- Serve as point of contact for employee and non-employee visitors and callers to Human Resources.
- Assist in administering unemployment claims as necessary.
- Assist in onboarding duties (new hire paperwork, coordination of pre-employment physicals, new hire orientation, and data entry)
- Prepare and maintain records and procedures for controlling personnel transactions and reporting personnel data.
- Maintain departmental records.
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to assist in continual improvements in efficiency of HR department and services performed.
- Assist with benefits administration as needed, enrollment and open enrollment meetings.
- Assist with recruiting duties as needed, such as interview scheduling and job fairs.
- Use of Abra and Dynamics AX to enter new hire information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work with a diverse workforce.
- Ability to manage time and work independently.
- Must possess moderate computer abilities and must feel comfortable learning new software packages.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Some college preferred.