Responsible for carefully sorting, transporting and physical handling of various different types of Priefert product and materials.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, forklifts, or other equipment.
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Assemble product containers or crates.
- Manually lifting, pushing, pulling, and/or carrying objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular predictable attendance.
- Able to follow instructions
- Able to be punctual and reliable
- Must be able to work effectively on a team
- Willing to perform repetitive work
- Ability to climb stairs as needed
- Some forklift experience preferred
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)