Priefert is seeking qualified applicants to work in the Steel Roll Froming Mill.
- Adjust rack set-up to appropriate position depending on length of product.
- Inspect and discard any material or product that does not conform with the quality standards.
- Inspect product to specifications. Use a tape measure to check for correct length as specified by the work order.
- Inspect the product for defects (i.e. lines, dents, scratches, bad cut ends tabs on ends, roll marks, etc.).
- Alert the supervisor of any issues with the quality of the products.
- Keep up with the quantities and adjust the count when scrap pieces are found and discarded.
- Correctly stack products in racks to ensure that the products are secure for transport by a forklift.
- Assist with change-overs.
- Change out desired rolls.
- Make sure correct rolls are in the correct place and position.
- Keep the catch area free of debris including scrap tube and trash.
- Manually lifting, pushing, pulling, and/or carrying objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular predictable attendance.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in damp and dirty conditions.
- Must be able to stand in one place for long periods.
- Ability to work effectively with fellow employees.
- Ability to perform repetitive work.
- Must have ability to operate a forklift safely in tight spaces.
- Good communication skills.
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)