Responsible for service, repair, calibrate, regulate, fine-tune, or test machines, devices, and equipment.
- Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, apparatus, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Configuring and programming of PLC’s and VFD’s.
- Consult diagrams and technical documents such as schematics, manuals, blueprints, standards and codes.
- Work with tool room and purchasing to identify and order parts.
- Fill out detailed daily logs and work orders.
- Must have the physical capability of performing work from ladders and man-lifts up to 60 feet.
- Ability to run EMT and Rigid conduit and pull wires.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to work on more than one task at a time and adapt to changing conditions.
- Ability to operate mobile equipment such as manlifts and forklifts
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4 years' experience with electrical maintenance is preferred
- - Ability to work extended hours or be on call
- - Need general computer skills
- - Ability to multitask and work with minimum supervision
- - Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot PLC's and VFD's
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)