Priefert Manufacturing is actively seeking a Credit Support Specialist to join our accounting team in Mt. Pleasant, TX. The Credit Support Specialist will perform duties under the direct supervision of the Corporate Controller; follow documented processes and procedures; and interact with both collections and sales staff.
- Prepare credit approval packages and assist in updating credit information on existing customer accounts
- Help avert payment defaults by monitoring customer creditworthiness
- Aid in monitoring customer credit limits, open invoice volumes, and account holds
- Work as a liaison between sales and accounts receivable to aid in customer service & support
- Provide support for the accounts receivable & billing functions
- Computer Skills: Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications as well as have a working knowledge of ERP systems
- Interpersonal Skills: Must have the ability to positively interact with customers, and establish and manage a long-term relationship
- Communication Skills: Must possess exceptional communication skills for verbal and written communication with customers
- Customer Service Skills: Must possess strong client service skills with the ability to provide customer support.
- Candidate should have the ability to display sound judgement and critical thinking skills.
- Candidate must be able to multitask and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Candidate is required to complete job duties with a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
- Candidate is desired (not required) to have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business
- 2-3 years’ experience in customer collections, credit, and customer service
- Candidate should have some experience in analyzing credit data and financial statements as well as a working knowledge of the accounts receivable function
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)