Priefert Complex Designs, a trusted engineering firm located in Mt. Pleasant, Texas, is currently seeking a degreed Civil, Architectural, Construction or Structural Engineer. Our primary focus is in the agricultural, industrial and commercial markets. We serve a wide range of customers ranging from individuals to public/private partnerships, universities, and municipalities. Our services include master planning, architectural, structural engineering, consulting and programming. New Grads welcome to apply!
- Enjoy working as a team with clients and other design professionals.
- Ability to apply engineering principals to practical applications.
- Ability to draft architectural, and engineering drawings.
- Ability to work independently on tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to understand project cost and estimating as it applies to our industry.
- Ability to read and interpret project documents.
- Ability to learn/use civil/structural engineering software.
- Excellent presentation and speaking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- -Required Skills
- Bachelor degree in Civil, Architectural, Construction or Structural Engineering related field. (0-5yrs perferred)
- Computer literate and ability to efficiently use standard office software
- Proficient in engineering / drafting software (AutoCAD or Revet)
- Must represent Priefert Complex Designs as a professional and ethical employee.
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)