Responsible for growing sales and working with Priefert customers while leading and mentoring the Sales Team
- Grow sales by leading and directing sales force.
- Lead and mentor the Sales Team to maximize their sales, their talents and their personal growth with the company.
- Analysis of sales reporting, expense reporting, and trip reporting to ensure best practices, fiscal responsibility, and sales maximization is happening across all sales territories.
- Execution of marketing plans through trade shows and customer interaction.
- Identify industry trends and set plans with goals in motion to maximize trend.
- Maintain, grow and foster relationships with our customers.
- Maintain standards for professionalism, integrity and work ethic across all staff.
- Work, communicate, strategize and implement as part of a management in Steel Sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Needs 5+ years of sales experience with management experience preferred.
- Ability to lead staff of Inside and Outside Sales Representatives.
- Proficient in using/creating reports/presentations using Microsoft office.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Relative college degree preferred.
- Driver's license required.
- Ability to travel.
- Steel knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)