Priefert Manufacturing, a cutting-edge steel fabrication and manufacturing organization located in Northeast Texas, is currently seeking an experienced Human Resource Leader for our growing organization.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Analyze and modify compensation, benefits & performance policies and procedures to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation and recognition programs to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, and labor relations activities of an organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with management.
- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Keep up-to-date on employment laws and regulations (inform management as needed).
- Recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring, and promoting employees in an organization.
- Ability to motivate, develop, and direct people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- Experience with HR management in a manufacturing environment is preferred, but not required.
- A SHRM-SCP and/or SPHR certification would be a plus.
- Master's degree in related field desired.
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)