Perform various types of work on construction equipment, man lifts, forklifts, etc. Examine vehicles, compile estimates of repair and secure approval to perform repairs. Troubleshoot hydraulic systems. Troubleshoot diesel and gas engines. Able to diagnose wore parts and repair or replace parts as needed. Able to operate machines to test and diagnose. Proficient use with lap top for computer diagnostics and testing. Tune automobile engines to ensure proper and efficient functioning. Install or repair air conditioners and service components, such as compressors, condensers and controls. Able to perform preventive maintenance. Able to perform field welding as needed. Other duties as assigned.
- Has some training in computer diagnostics.
- Able to use laptop, volt meter and read wiring diagrams with trouble shooting charts.
- Able to work on diesel and gas engines.
- Ability to diagnose, remove and replace wore parts.
- Ability to read repair manuals to perform task needed.
- Ability to trouble shoot and repair A/C systems as needed.
- Ability to trouble shoot air systems.
- Ability to trouble shoot and repair electrical systems such as wiring and lighting.
- Ability to adjust valves in engine and perform internal work in engines.
- Ability to work on more than one task at a time.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work effectively with fellow employees.
- Ability to perform repetitive work.
- Must have own tools.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)