Priefert Manufacturing is currently seeking a dedicated, friendly, experienced IT Pro to add to our Desktop Support staff. Compensation is DOE.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Install and perform repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Regular predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced of Windows Operating Systems and Office 365 software.
- Basic understanding of TCPIP protocol and Voice Over IP.
- Ability to observe, receive, and otherwise obtain information from all relevant sources.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Ability to keep up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Ability to provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Appropriate IT Certifications preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in IT related discipline preferred.
- Working knowledge of installing and troubleshooting IP cameras.
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)