151.00 - 269.00
Add to Wish List
151.00 - 269.00
* Actual product may vary from photo shown.
|Item Number||Frame Height||Width||Weight(lbs)||Latch||Price|
|UBG04||7'||4'||47||Sliding Gravity Latch||$151.00|
|UBG069||9'||6'||108||Single Piston Lever Latch||$269.00|
- Utility Panels
Our #1 "Horse Safe" panels, Utility Panels are powder-coated and offer horse ownders versatility and safety with their chain connectors and "fishhook" tops.
- How to Properly Chain Priefert Panels
Watch this video to learn how to properly chain together Priefert Panels.
- How to Chain a Ride Thru Bow Gate into a Round Pen
Watch this video to learn how to chain a Ride Thru Bow Gate into a Round Pen.
- Utility Panels and Bow Gates are ideal for use in a number of applications around the farm or ranch, from round pens to arenas to paddocks, these panels and gates are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed.
- Our number one selling “Horse-Safe” panel line, Utility Bow Gates are recommended for enclosures where heavy pressure is not expected.
- Our 4’ wide bow gate features a 7’ tall frame, making it ideal for “walk thru” access, while the 6’ wide gate features a 9’ tall frame for “ride thru” access.
- Chain connectors allow for quick, tight connections between panels and gates. They also offer increased versatility for connecting to panels over uneven ground and allow for easy connection to existing structures.
- The “Fishhooks” on the top of the gate help strengthen the corners.
- An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Number of Gate Rails: 6
- Constructed from 1.66” OD 20 gauge tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- All weights are approximate
- Available Colors: Brown or Green