Call For Pricing
Add to Wish List
Call For Pricing
* Actual product may vary from photo shown.
Priefert Rough Stock Panels are built to withstand whatever may challenge it. As the panel line of choice for the PRCA, the NFR, and the PBR, our Rough Stock Panels are unmatched in their durability. As Priefert’s heaviest panel, Rough Stock Panels are ideal for permanent corrals because they are engineered to handle the high stress crowding of even the rankest stock. Constructed from 2” OD 14 gauge tubing, Rough Stock Panels require connector posts. When used with our standard Rough Stock Connector Posts, these panels stand 6’ tall to discourage livestock from jumping on them, increasing the protection and security for the operator. These panels may also be connected directly to Rough Stock Alley Frames and Alley Gates. Rough Stock Panels feature closed ends with no sharp edges. These “balled ends” are not only a safety feature, but also prevent moisture from getting inside the panel. Heavy duty, fully welded vertical stays further enhance the strength and stability of these panels. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment. If you are looking for a containment system with long life and ultimate durability and didn’t think you could find it in a modular panel, look no further; Priefert Rough Stock Panels can handle the job.
|Item Number||Length||Weight(lbs)||# of Stays||Price|
- Cattle Handling Equipment
All Priefert cattle handling equipment is built to be "Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy." Our squeeze chutes, headgates, and calf table are the best in the industry.
- Priefert’s Rough Stock Panels and Accessories are our heaviest, most durable line. As the panel line of choice for the NFR and the PBR, these products are designed to handle the rankest stock.
- Rough Stock Panels are commonly used to build heavy duty crowding systems, working pens, rodeo back pens and lead up alleys to bucking chutes.
- These panels are ideal for use when building permanent corrals because they are engineered to handle the high stress crowding of heavy livestock.
- The exposed ends of the tubing have been “balled” to close them, leaving a smooth, rounded ends that are animal safe. Balled ends also keep moisture from getting inside the panel to prevent rust and deterioration of your product from the inside.
- Sturdy Rough Stock pin connectors are designed for the high stress crowding applications and allow for quick and secure connections to additional components.
- Rough Stock Panels feature heavy duty, fully welded vertical stays to provide maximum strength and stability.
- Rough Stock Panels require a point of connection, such as a connector post, an alley frame, or alley gate.
- When used with our standard Rough Stock Connector Posts (sold separately) Rough Stock panels offer a full 6’ of height to help discourage livestock from jumping on the panels, increasing the protection and security for the operator.
- Our 10’ Rough Stock Panel is the standard length of panel included in our Rough Stock Open Sweep Systems.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Constructed from 2” OD 14 gauge tubing with 9.25” spacing between rails (center to center)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey
- All weights are approximate