Add to Wish List
* Actual product may vary from photo shown.
Priefert’s wishbone carriage is simply the easiest one-man chute loading system on the market. This innovative carriage makes moving your Model SC13 Squeeze Chute a snap, allowing you to quickly transport your chute from one location to another to work multiple herds. Attaching the carriage to the chute is simple, just lift the tongue of the carriage and roll it toward the rear of the chute until you are able to insert the axel tabs into the receiver. Once the axle tabs are engaged, push down on the carriage to lock it into place and secure with pins. Now the tongue of the carriage can be lifted with the assistance of the included jack and attached to the 2” receiver ball on your vehicle for quick and easy transport.
- Cattle Handling Equipment
All Priefert cattle handling equipment is built to be "Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy." Our squeeze chutes, headgates, and calf table are the best in the industry.
- SC13 Squeeze Chute
Bigger, heavier, and with more features than any other chute on the market, the SC13 is the ultimate cattle working machine. It includes the HG10 manual/automatic headgate.
- How to Attach a Carriage to a SC13 Squeeze Chute
Learn how to attach this carriage to the SC13 Squeeze Chute
- Wishbone Carriage is the easiest means of moving Priefert’s SC13 Squeeze Chute.
- Carriage can be easily attached or removed from the chute by one man.
- Carriage connects to a 2” ball coupler for easy transport.
- The included jack and carriage receiver are designed to work specifically with the loading and unloading of the Model SC13 Squeeze Chute.
- Length: 150”
- Width: 85”
- Weight: 291 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Available with mounted tires (SC13CAWT) or without (SC13CA)
- 2” ball coupler
- Includes necessary chute receiver and jack for use with Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
- Inflate tires to 12lb maximum pressure
- Color: Blue (Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish)