Add to Wish List
* Actual product may vary from photo shown.
Priefert’s wishbone carriage is simply the easiest one-man chute loading system on the market. This innovative carriage makes moving your chute or calf table a snap, allowing you to quickly transport equipment from one location to another to work multiple herds. Attaching the carriage to the chute is simple, just lift the tongue of the carriage and roll it toward the rear of the chute until you are able to insert the axel tabs into the receiver (receiver sold separately). Once the axle tabs are engaged, push down on the carriage to lock it into place and secure with pins. Now the tongue of the carriage can be lifted and attached to the 2” receiver ball on your vehicle for quick and easy transport.
- Cattle Handling Equipment
All Priefert cattle handling equipment is built to be "Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy." Our squeeze chutes, headgates, and calf table are the best in the industry.
- S01 Squeeze Chute
The S0191 is “The Rancher” chute with the Model 91 headgate, which operates in manual or automatic mode. This upgrade makes the S0191 a popular choice for ranchers.
- S04 Squeeze Chute
Priefert’s number one selling squeeze chute of all time, the S04 has all the bells and whistles to help make cattle working safer, quicker, and easier than ever before.
- How to Attach a Carriage to a S04 Squeeze Chute
Watch this video to learn how to attach the C04-2 Carriage to the S04 Squeeze Chute!
- Wishbone Carriage is the easiest means of moving Priefert’s S01 or S04 Squeeze Chute or Priefert’s Calf Table.
- Carriage can be easily attached or removed from the chute or calf table by one man.
- Carriage connects to a 2” ball coupler for easy transport.
- Requires appropriate receiver for use with Model S01, S0191 or S04 Squeeze Chutes (Receivers sold separately). No receiver necessary for attachment to Calf Table.
- Length: 113.5”
- Width: 71.5”
- Weight: 186 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Available with mounted tires (CA04-2WT) or without (CA04-2)
- 2” ball coupler
- Requires Carriage Receiver CRS01-2 to transport Model S01 or S0191 Squeeze Chute (Receiver sold separately)
- Requires Carriage Receiver CRS04-2 to transport Model S04 Squeeze Chute (Receiver sold separately)
- No receiver required to transport Calf Table (CT)
- Inflate tires to 12lb maximum pressure
- Fits only chutes manufactured after 08/05/2004
- Dip painted Priefert Blue