Priefert Complex Designs, a trusted Engineering firm located in Mt. Pleasant, Texas, with project involvement across the country, is currently seeking a recent Civil Engineering Graduate. Our primary focus is in the agricultural, equestrian and rodeo markets and we serve a wide range of customers ranging from individuals to public/private partnerships, universities, and municipalities. Our services include master planning, architectural, engineering, consulting, and programming.
- Bachelors degree in architectural or engineering discipline.
- 1 to 5 years of experience in project planning, development or programming.
- Must enjoy working as a team with clients and other design professionals.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to guide the design process.
- Excellent presentation and speaking skills.
- Ability and desire to conduct market research.
- Desire to find project leads, market company services and develop relationships with clients.
- Ability to draft planning, architectural and engineering proposals.
- Ability to work on task and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to track project progress, cost and revenue.
- Understanding and willingness to learn project cost estimating.
- Understanding and ability to read and interpret project documents.
- Computer drafting and animation abilities.
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)