Priefert Manufacturing, an established and growing steel fabrication and manufacturing organization located in Mount Pleasant, Texas, is actively seeking a sales representative in our growing steel processing division. This position will develop a new sales market for our steel services, handle inquires, and generate orders, so good telephone manners and strong communication skills are a must. The right candidate will cover Idaho and surrounding states such as Wyoming, Montana, Oregon, and Washington. This individual will have a positive attitude, sales experience, and knowledge of steel as a product. Strong Microsoft Office skills are a plus, as well as experience with inventory systems.
- Identify prospective customers using market analysis and directory services.
- Emphasize Priefert Steel capabilities based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of capabilities and limitations.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, and delivery dates.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Perform administrative duties such as; preparing sales reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- Must be able to communicate professionally in person and on the phone.
- Experience at steel mill and/or steel distributor level.
- Experience selling steel products that are utilized in various industries.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience.
- Sales Experience.
- Strong computer literacy
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)