Responsible for carefully transporting, and physical handling of various different kinds of Priefert product and materials. Also must have and maintain a valid drivers licence
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, forklifts, or other equipment.
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Assemble product containers or crates.
- Manually lifting, pushing, pulling, and/or carrying objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular predictable attendance.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work on more than one task at a time
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing conditions
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work effectively with fellow employees
- Ability to perform repetitive work
- Ability to climb stairs
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)