Examining and repairing equipment and vehicles such as, automobiles, forklifts, diesel engines, dirt bikes, ATV, and other equipment used in production warehouse. Must have a minimum of 5 years experience
- Has training in computer diagnostics.
- Able to use lap top and volt meter and reading wiring diagrams with trouble shooting charts.
- Able to work on Cat Cummins and Detroit.
- Has the ability to diagnose and remove and replace wore parts on complete truck such as u-joints, kingpins, tie rod ends, drag links and suspension parts.
- Able to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair manual and auto shift transmission and replace and adjust clutches.
- Able to trouble shoot and repair A/C systems as needed.
- Able to trouble shoot air systems, and retrieve ABS codes.
- Repair and remove and replace brakes, drums and S-cams as needed.
- Able to trouble shoot and repair electrical systems such as wiring and lighting.
- Able to adjust valves in engine and perform internal work on engines.
- Must have own tools with lockable tool box.
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)