Priefert Complex Designs, a trusted engineering firm located in Mt. Pleasant, Texas, with project involvement across the country, is currently seeking a construction project engineer. Our primary focus is in the agricultural, equestrian and rodeo markets and we serve a wide range of customers ranging from individuals to public/private partnerships, universities, and municipalities. Our services include master planning, architectural, engineering, consulting, and programming.
- Enjoy working as a team with clients and other design professionals.
- Ability and desire to conduct market research.
- Ability and desire to find project leads, market company services and develop relationships with clients.
- Ability to draft planning, architectural, and engineering proposals.
- Ability to work on tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to track project progress, cost, and revenue.Understanding of project cost estimating as it applies to our industry.
- Ability to read and interpret project documents.
- Excellent presentation and speaking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in civil, architectural, or engineering related field.
- Computer drafting, animation, and rendering abilities.
- Proficient in graphic design, digital layout, and engineering software (Photoshop/GIMP, InDesign/Scribus, AutoCAD/Sketchup, etc.)
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)