Priefert is now looking for an experienced CNC and manual Machinist! Duties include: fabrication, maintenance and repair of metal objects with Manual and CNC miling machines/lathes/grinders/hydraulic presses Use precision tools such as calipers and micrometers. Use, adjust, maintain and clean tools, machinery and equipment. Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes. Visualize parts or equipment that need to be made from rough sketches and oral instructions. Ability to use graphic instructions such as blueprints, sketches, models or other visual aids. Fabricate, assemble and modify tooling such as jigs, fixtures, templates and molds or dies. Ability to safely conduct horizontal and vertical milling, driling, boring, lathe work, grinding, etc. Ability to understand complex mathematical operations. Willingness and ability to follow all quality control parameters.
- Experience with CNC Machining preferred
- Experience setting up machinery, operating manual and CNC machines
- Experience with editing CNC programs, setting CNC machine off-sets, and understanding G-Codes
- Experience with using Micrometers, Calipers, Dial Bore Gage, Indicators and more
- Ability to meet productivity requirements with minimum supervision
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)