Priefert Manufacturing is currently accepting applications for an experienced CNC machinist. Position is located in Mt. Pleasant, TX.
- Fabrication, maintenance and repair of metal objects with Manual and CNC miling machines/lathes/grinders/hydraulic presses
- Use precision tools such as calipers and micrometers.
- Use, adjust, maintain and clean tools, machinery and equipment.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes.
- Visualize parts or equipment that need to be made from rough sketches and oral instructions.
- Ability to use graphic instructions such as blueprints, sketches, models or other visual aids.
- Fabricate, assemble and modify tooling such as jigs, fixtures, templates and molds or dies.
- Ability to safely conduct horizontal and vertical milling, driling, boring, lathe work, grinding, etc.
- Ability to understand complex mathematical operations.
- Willingness and ability to follow all quality control parameters.
- Experience with CNC Machining preferred
- Experience setting up machinery, operating manual and CNC machines
- Experience with editing CNC programs, setting CNC machine off-sets, and understanding G-Codes
- Experience with using Micrometers, Calipers, Dial Bore Gage, Indicators and more
- Ability to meet productivity requirements with minimum supervision
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)