Call For Pricing
Add to Wish List
Call For Pricing
* Actual product may vary from photo shown.
|Item Number||Length||Weight(lbs)||# of Stays||Price|
Cattle Handling Equipment
All Priefert cattle handling equipment is built to be "Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy." Our squeeze chutes, headgates, and calf table are the best in the industry.
- Priefert’s Rough Stock Panels and Accessories are our heaviest, most durable line. As the panel line of choice for the NFR and the PBR, these products are designed to handle the rankest stock.
- Rough Stock Panels are commonly used to build heavy duty crowding systems, working pens, rodeo back pens and lead up alleys to bucking chutes.
- These panels are ideal for use when building permanent corrals because they are engineered to handle the high stress crowding of heavy livestock.
- The exposed ends of the tubing have been “balled” to close them, leaving a smooth, rounded ends that are animal safe. Balled ends also keep moisture from getting inside the panel to prevent rust and deterioration of your product from the inside.
- Sturdy Rough Stock pin connectors are designed for the high stress crowding applications and allow for quick and secure connections to additional components.
- Rough Stock Panels feature heavy duty, fully welded vertical stays to provide maximum strength and stability.
- Rough Stock Panels require a point of connection, such as a connector post, an alley frame, or alley gate.
- When used with our standard Rough Stock Connector Posts (sold separately) Rough Stock panels offer a full 6’ of height to help discourage livestock from jumping on the panels, increasing the protection and security for the operator.
- Our 10’ Rough Stock Panel is the standard length of panel included in our Rough Stock Open Sweep Systems.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Constructed from 2” OD 14 gauge tubing with 9.25” spacing between rails (center to center)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey
- All weights are approximate